About Me

A Woman of Dignity & Grace

Friday, August 8, 2008

My Perfect Morning

My perfect morning would be the following:



  • 4:40 am wake up to go the the gym (gym opens at 5:00)

  • 5:45 return from the gym and shower for work

  • 6:00 make coffee to drink now and one for my commute

  • 6:05 morning writing and check my ebay site

  • 6:15 Jr wakes up(10 yr old son)

  • 6:20 prepare his breakfest and iron his clothes

  • 6:25 Jr gets dressed then eats breakfest

  • 6:30 Do my hair, get dressed & Shani wakes up(my 15 yr old daugther)

  • 6:50 feed Rudy (my iguana)

  • 6:55 chit chat with Shani (my 15 year old) while I pack my lunch

  • 7:05 do a walk through the house making sure everything is off and heat up my coffee

  • 7:10 walk out the door

  • 7:15 on the bus headed to the subway station to go to work

This is my perfect morning. When my mornings go as planned my day floats by smooth as can be. There are times when something my not go as planned and those days are now floating as well. I'm learning that it's my choice what type of day I want and although I may not get to the gym as often as I like or maybe I didn't write in the morning or I had to deal with some other crap that I was'nt expecting. I'm learning to accept, embrace and move on because I get to do it all over tomorrow.




"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your oldnonsense." --Ralph Waldo Emerson


No comments: