About Me

A Woman of Dignity & Grace

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I need help!!!


I was so pissed today but I really wasnt trying to be
I let one thing slide, ok not really slide it lasted bout 4 hrs
but the she added and added like I was her bank account
Ok dealt with it- tried to move on

Then he pissed me off
I am better because I know
but tried to stop the energy
but it kept pulling me back
I failed because and let him cash his check
he didn't have any money in his bank account
and overdrawn me
and ached my head

Ok dealt with and - tried to move on

Did I really provide too little information
Ok- lets say I did
Did your light turn on at all
No
You did nothing
but want everything
How
Why

I'm dealing with it like this
please help me help myself
so I can help
those who I love
those who dont know any better
those who really want more
please
help
me
because sometimes
I
don't understand
but I really want to