About Me

My photo
Early morning and sometimes late night coffee drinking, poetry writing, self help/inspirational book reading, traveling, soul music listening, soul food cooking, shoe loving, occasional gaming(you take your pick), picture taking (both) knowledge soaking- mother of 2, long-term partner of one, niece, cousin and friend to many-sister like friend to only a few- outstanding at problem solving and organizing, smile making while being compassionate and always loyal to who? YOU…

Thursday, March 10, 2011

NYC EATS


Have you ever noticed all the different types of food you can buy from a truck in NYC.  Some people refuse to eat from a truck, but they will buy from the fruit stand - whatever....... on a stroll this is what I found
Quick, cheap & easy - did I mention GOOD

This one is new - it's a waffle truck


I was so undecided - I ended up not getting anything
in NYC you know you must order quick quick

Honestly, this may be my most favorite truck.....The Love Truck

I usually order a whole lotta love (medium) w/cream and cinnamin
oh & they steam the milk & cream - Yummy!
I should mention my stroll was very short, so I missed the smoothie truck and the truck that make eggs & bacon any way you like it.....

No comments: