About Me

A Woman of Dignity & Grace

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Really Sticking With It

How many times do you say you really want to do this or that and even take the energy to begin but then drop it like a hot potato. I know I suffer from this to a little too often (I think). This is something that I would like to change and I know I can. They say it takes 21 days to adapt to a new habit so I figure when I want to try something like going to the gym or writing daily then I need to do it for 21 days straight without stopping. I pledge to do the following:
  1. Every morning write in my journal or an blog entry

  2. Create a list of writing ideas and add one or more per day

  3. Do not the a day pass that I do not write

Since my passion is writing then this should be very a very easy for me to do. Also in order to become a profession at anything you need to do it at least 10,000 times. If I keep thinking writing I will write more.


No comments: