About Me

A Woman of Dignity & Grace

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You Have Every Reason To Smile - So Do It!

Smiling is the cheap way to look good and feel good instantly. This morning I tried it. I smiled during the walk to my office, on the phone and to everyone in the office. I gotta tell you I'm feeling pretty darn good right now. The funny thing is everyone is smiling back, so not only am I feeling darn good right now but my smiles are making other people smile back - it's infectious I tell you.
This is definitely worth sharing....so go on ahead and smile today I heard sunshine is good for your teeth.

A smile is the universal welcome. ~Max Eastman

Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important. ~ Janet Lane

If you would like to ruin the day of a grouchy person, just smile. ~ Sharron Smith

No comments: