About Me

A Woman of Dignity & Grace

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Don't get it right, just get it written. -James Thurber

Just get it written-Everyday I when I walk into my home I turn on my computer to check the emails that I may have missed while I travel from work to home. Yes, I do have a blackberry storm but that's only for my personal emails while I'm at work.


That is not what this entry is supposed to be about. While surfing on the web I have a few blogs that I check out on a regular basis because the content is good and worthy like Felicia's blog and My Money Blog which led me to read a comment on Felicia's blog, which led me to Julie' blog - I agreed with Julie totally- I need more hours to read, write and other stuff but I'm not sure if I would actually use it for that purpose. What I did find in Julie's blog was a quote of the day by James Thurber and I clicked and found tons of quotes. Which led me to write something totally different for my blog entry, but on Thurber's site this was the first quote I read:
Don't get it right, just get it written
The moral of this entry is I wanted and planned for many other entries that I believed to be right for my blog entry but never completed and look I just wrote this right- right at this moment that is!

No comments: