About Me

A Woman of Dignity & Grace

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Procrastination

have you ever wanted to do something but didn't know how to start? this is what kept me from writing since November 20. i thought my first post should be something liberating, special- you know with fireworks. i had plenty ideas come and go but i just couldn't start writing and before you knew it one day turned to two and so on.

so here it is my first post since last year, there's no fireworks or anything special but i'm happy
i did it- finally i kick the procrastination bug on this one

here to 2009 and kicking that damn PROCRASTINATION BUG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes ya just gotta jump in and write.

Glad you kicked procrastination to the curb and wrote this post. Over time, if you keep at it, it will be easier to write more often.

I find when I over think my writing, I get writers block, so I back it down a notch or two to get to my authentic core. When I do that, the words seem to flow.

As odd as this may sound, try writing without thinking. You'll be amazed at what you'll produce.

Stick with it.